|Product Material :
Get The Most Value for Your Money with Premium 100% Ring spun Cotton Bath Towels!
This pack of 6 Cotton bath towels is a popular and premium choice when
stocking for your home bathroom, beach or pool parties. Each 22 x 44
inch bath towel is highly absorbent and ultra-soft with long-lasting
quality. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality
control and product durability.
• Optimal Softness And Absorbency
• 485 GSM
• Pack of 6 - 22 X 44 Inch
• Perfect For Bath, Beaches and Pool Parties
• Matching Value-Size Set For Quick Bathroom Makeover
Set includes six identical cotton pool/gym/bath towels in gray measuring 22 by 44 inches.
These quick dry towels are perfect for you to take to the gym, beach, pool or other endless places
Perfect to wrap around your hair or to dry your body
Woven with 100% ring spun Cotton. For best results, wash separately on first use to minimize lint
Machine washable, tumble dry on low. Made from natural materials
and free from harmful chemicals and synthetic materials, safe for you
& your family
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy
bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels
possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your
hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal
for people with skin hypersensibility.
Being terry in nature,
theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both
sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your
hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton bath towel that is made from soft
and durable ringspun terry. Each bath towel provides optimal coverage,
absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation
accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Generously
sized 22 x 44 inches bath towel is extra absorbent and practical for
quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally
hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel's quality and
durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after
multiple wash and dry cycles.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount
of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton
and 2 ply yarn.
make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them
properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they
stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below
while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your
towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is
left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the
risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would
normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an
ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the
fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the
instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a
dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not
over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when
they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
- 30-day Warranty
- 60-day Warranty
- 1 year Warranty