Q1: Can you use bleach on these towels? Q2: Are SALBAKOS towels chemical free?
A1: No, please do not use bleach on these towels. The bleach will dis-color
the colored towels and will make fine cotton less soft and break down
the cotton fiber for a shorter life.
Yes! all of our towels are Oeko-Tex Certified, meaning that they are chemical-free and pesticide-free.
Q3: Can I use fabric softener on these towels?
please do not use fabric softener on these towels. Fabric softener and
dryer sheets leave a chemical film on the towel, making them less
Q4: Do these towels shrink after first wash and dry?
Not if laundered properly, we recommend following the Washing and
Drying Insturctions listed at the bottom to ensure you have a long
lasting towel. Higher heat settings will cause cotton to shrink, you
must wash and dry on cooler setting to ensure your towels maintain the
original size and shape for many years to come.
Premium Quality Design
SALBAKOS towels are designed and engineered with double-stitching on the
hems creating a durability that is is un-equaled. These towels should
provide you many years of comfort and luxury!
All Bath Towels
you buy from SALBAKOS are made using the highest quality cotton /
yarns. These yarns are spun using only long staple cotton making these
extremely soft and durable.
To ensure that your towels stay soft and hold their color, we recommend following these Washing Instructions.
- Before use, we recommend removing excess lint and shedding on the towel
- Towels can be washed in warm or cold water
- Wash before use for the first time as this will get rid of the excess lint and shedding leftover
- Wash Towels alone, do not include with other clothes/loads/colors
not use bleach or fabric softener at any stage of the washing process,
this will strip the color away from the towels and will break down the
- We recommend washing towels after 3-4 uses - the more often the better, this helps create a softer, more luxurious feel
To ensure that your towels last the test of time we recommend following these Drying Instructions.
- Dry towels right after they come out of the wash to prevent dampness and lingering smell
- Tumble dry on low/medium heat
- Do not Iron the towels to prevent burning and cotton degradation
- Take towels out when they are 95% dry to prevent over-heating
- Wash and Dry 2/3 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
100% Genuine Turkish Cotton
IMPORTED FROM DENIZLI TURKEY
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - You will love the soft, luxurious
feel and the unmistakable quality the first time you use your new Luxury
Hotel & Spa Collection Bath Towels or you are welcome to return
them, no questions asked.
WE'RE NOT CUTTING CORNERS - All Bath Towels you buy from us are
made using the highest quality cotton / yarns. All hems are
double-stitched (not single-stitched) for extra durability. Our bath
towels are vat dyed for 8+ hours so colors (including white) will remain
PESTICIDE AND HARMFUL CHEMICAL FREE! - All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex® and ISO 9001 Certified.
OUTWEIGHS THE COMPETITION - LITERALLY! - Side by side, our towels
weigh more than a full pound more per dozen than other best selling
bath towels on Golira. Our Bath Towels are truly 27" x 54", this is more
than one full inch longer than competing towels as well. We have chosen
to use a herringbone weave vs. others' tradition plain weave.